Ancient house built in 1913 located in the historical centre of Bee, typical village with a distance of few kms from the lake. The house, disposed on three levels, has been completely renovated in the 90's with new windows, electrical and heating system. It has a comfortable access to the private parking and garage, a garden now used as vegetable garden.
GROUND FLOOR: entrance, office, laundry room, bathroom, thermal power plant, courtyard, Separate building to use as garage and store room;
1st FLOOR: kitchen, living room with fireplace, balcony, bathroom;